top of page

Proud owners of TANKCO machines

Public·99 Owners
Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

Merry Happy Whatever __HOT__

While you may be wondering why Merry Happy Whatever was canceled amidst the current holiday season, Tucker Cawley, the show's creator, previously took to Instagram to share his appreciation for the show's cast and crew. Back in March, when it was first reported that Merry Happy Whatever was canceled, Cawley shared a photo of the cast and crew on Instagram alongside a note about the show's future. "Hey everybody. I wanted to let you know that Merry Happy Whatever will unfortunately not be coming back for a second season," the creator wrote at the time. "Sad news, but I am so happy and grateful that I got to make the episodes we did with such a lovely, talented group of actors, writers, directors, producers and crew. It was a joy (even when it wasn't [wink emoji]) Thank you to one and all! And thank you for watching! Your kind words meant so much to all of us. And remember, if you ever find yourself missing the Quinn family, they'll always be there on Netflix! Take care."

Merry Happy Whatever

With the entire Disney vault under wraps, the need for a dose of good old-fashioned Disney nostalgia is real. Luckily, Netflix is swooping in to grace us with Merry Happy Whatever, a new show starring two of our favorite Disney alums: Ashley Tisdale and Bridgit Mendler! The first season of the holiday-themed anthology will be set during Christmas and feature eight episodes following the Quinn family and their not-so-merry Christmas. It sounds like the grown-up Disney series we've always wanted.

Creator Tucker Cawley announced the news in an Instagram post, writing that it's "Sad news, but I am so happy and grateful that I got to make the episodes we did with such a lovely, talented group of actors, writers, directors, producers and crew."

Kayla reveals to Matt through a worded puzzle that she may be a lesbian. She should have been recovering from the traumatic divorce, but by the looks of it, she seems very happy to find more avenues in her life. So, we can hope to see Kayla find newer love interests in the upcoming episodes. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the elite group of people who own TANKCO machines...

Owners